Friday, April 29, 2022

Destiny Child General April 29

 Made some changes to my World Boss lineup. I swapped out Pantheon for Water Chang'e, mostly because she is level 50. I'm looking to maybe swap some other low level characters for maxed ones - I think the increase in power is going to massively offset the low levels, especially since grinding them out isn't really going well right now. I also selected the Babel as my first magic mirror reward for an extra uncap.

  1. Thetis
  2. Babel
  3. Theophano
  4. SwimDavi
  5. SB Mona
  6. N Mona
  7. Giltine
  8. Leo
  9. Z Mars
  10. Luin
  11. Marfdat
  12. Thantanos
  13. Virupa
  14. Navi
  15. Maat
  16. Bathory
  17. Kalarti
  18. Mercury
  19. Lupin
  20. Pantheon

This team is scoring the mid 400's pretty consistent, with a power rating of 113k. I'm going to spend some time on equipment and that should give some boosts. World Boss is really enjoyable if you have a couple of minutes - as I mentioned earlier it gives you a chance to explore your roster, but it also gives a lot of room to experiment with different lineups.

No comments:

Post a Comment