Friday, May 8, 2020

Guild Wars Week of May 4, 2020 - Day 4 Red

Day 4: Red Day

Yesterday's Defense - 0 for 0 not attacked.




My red defense team is Doomed Axe, Spider Queen, Maraji Queen, and Leprechaun, using a level 38 Archer. Its a solid team and does a nice amount of exploding. It is one of those teams that is defeatable but you never know when its just going to go off and ruin someone's day.

My red attack team is Doomed Helm, Qilin, Obsidius and Gimlet Stormbrew. This is a really, really solid team, but I'll be honest, its lost before, and sometimes, if you can't get alignment, it just takes forever to win. It uses my good old level 54 Frostmage for the general PVP benefits.

Fight 1 - Titan team rated 4,842 with War and Peace, Sheggra, Queen Mab, and King Silenus. Fight went amazing - just had the mana I needed at all times. 3,278 points.

Fight 2 - Warlord team rated 6,075. Gaard's Wall, Glaycion, Winter Imp, Queen Mab. 1,387 points.

Fight 3 - A Bard team rated 8,529. Lapina Explorer, King Silenus, Blade Dancer, and a +9 Orpheus' Lute. This figtht went really well and was ridiculously easy. I suppose I just got lucky with my first Qilin that cascaded me to full mana all around. 1,506 points.

Fight 4 -  A Warpriest team rated 10,105. Warpriest! Wow. The team is Green Golem, KingBloodwood, Alderfather, and a +6 Vile Flask. Unfortunately, it was almost entirely un-traited, and a fairly easy win. It looks like it has the potential to be competitive, someone just needs to start grinding explores. 1,644 Guild Wars points.

Fight 5 - Assassin team rated 11,154 made up of a maxed Runic Blade, Sunbird, King Highforge, and Viper. Decent troops but I'm not seeing a ton of synergy here. This team was tough on pure stats - it just took a long time, and a lot of moves firing, to bring them down, even though I never felt threatened., 1,705 points for this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment